To create this organizer for Conditional, Converse, Inverse and Contrapositive, you need a rectangular piece of paper and follow these steps.
1. Fold the rectangle in half and make a good crease
2. Fold up each edge up to the crease you made in step 1
3. Flip the paper upside down with the folds facing down.
4. Fold this in half. Each "flap" should be folded in half now.
5. Cut the fold in the flap so you will have 4 flaps
6. Glue this into your Geometry Notebook.
7. On the outside of the flaps, write the following:
Upper Left Flap: ORIGINAL CONDITIONAL STATEMENT
Upper Right Flap: CONVERSE
Lower Left Flap: INVERSE
Lower Right Flap: CONTRAPOSITIVE
8. Under each flap, show how you would put the information from the picture on the right